PALEO CATERINGAny Event can be a Paleo-tastic one.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does CinderellaPaleo work?
- Visit cinderellapaleocatering.com to view the new weekly menu, posted every Monday.
- Choose Pick Up location for delivery for the following week
- Click on your menu items of choice, you can mix and match sizes and meals
- Receive your order and follow the provided reheating instructions
- Consume your meals within 5-7 days
In just a few easy steps, you’ll be enjoying flavorful and nourishing meals in the comfort of your own home, knowing that you are giving your body everything it needs, and nothing it doesn’t.
How is CinderellaPaleo different from other meal delivery services?
Cinderellapaleo specializes in superfoods with super standards. We create ready-to-eat, delicious, chef-crafted meals and snacks made with nutrient dense, locally sourced, organic, gluten free, and dairy free superfoods. Most meal delivery services use non-organic ingredients filled with GMOs, refined sugar, and chemical additives. We keep very high standards in ingredients, flavor, and customer service.
NUTRITION & INGREDIENTS
Meal Portions and Size
- Standard Meal: 4 oz cooked protein, 2 portions of vegetables, 380 calories, 36 grams of protein, 8 grams of carbohydrates
- RX Meal: 6 oz cooked protein, 480 calories, 48 grams of protein, 12 grams of carbohydrates
- Seed Bars: 4 oz portion, 360 calories, 12 grams of protein, 12 grams of carbohydrate
What kind of ingredients do you use?
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- Organic herbs and spices
- Local grass-fed beef and bison
- Local pastured chicken, poultry, and eggs
- Organic nuts, seeds, and oils (We only heat coconut oil!)
- Sustainable seafood
- Fermented foods
- Natural, raw honey and organic maple syrup, sparingly
Our meals are free of gluten, dairy, corn, and soy. We also never use chemical additives, preservatives, or refined sugars.
Can I make personal requests on meal items that I order (e.g. taste preferences, allergies, special requests)?
Please Email us directly at CinderellaCatering@gmail.com. We will email you to let you know if there is any reason we cannot complete your request!
Are your meals safe for those with Celiac disease?
We are not currently a certified gluten free facility, so please keep in mind that while we do not use any gluten-containing ingredients in our meals, the kitchen may have traces of gluten on the cooking areas.
Do you offer a vegetarian option?
Paleo is a meat based diet. That said, you can request vegetarian versions of meals on our menu. Enter your request in the Order Comments before you complete your order, and we will be in contact with you to confirm your request.
What are your order deadlines?
Every Monday, a new menu for delivery the following week. Note the delivery date on the top of the menu page to confirm the days you are ordering for.
- For delivery on Monday and Thursday, you must get your order in by Wednesday night.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel your order please send us an email at CinderellaCatering@gmail.com . In most cases we can issue you a credit to use for a future order!
MEAL SIZE & FRESHNESS
How many portions are each meal ?
Our meals we typically recommended as one serving for a moderately active adult.
How long does the food stay fresh?
All food will be safe and fresh up to 5 days after delivery. That said, we suggest you consume the fish and salad meals first, as these be at their peak tastiness early on in the week.
REHEATING YOUR MEALS
How do I reheat my meals?
Microwave on High with the lid cracked for 2 minutes
Are the containers microwave-safe?
All of our containers are microwave safe.
Do you deliver to my area?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to make an exception for you!Shop Now!
When do you deliver meals?
We deliver meals Monday through Thursday to gyms and homes in the Southwestern Suburbs and the Chicagoland area.
- Gym drop-off times vary by location
- Pick up your meals there anytime after that time (as long as the gym is open)
- Monday (Southwestern Suburbs) between 10:00am-12:30pm
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (Chicagoland Areas) between 12pm-2pm